Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are the data we collect and how:
- Data regarding your visit/s to our website and resources used.
- The following data may also be collected and not limited to: weblogs, location, contact information and any other communication information. Most of this information is collected whilst using our website such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
What do we do with this information?
- To improve your services and products.
- Inform you with promotions through email about special offers, new products or events. We will use the email address which you have provided.
- To provide you more information related to your order made through our website which will help us to fulfil your order.
- We may contact existing customers regarding products and services related to any item purchased through our website.
- From time to time we may contact you for market research purposes
To help us customise our website according to your needs/preferences.
Personal Data Storage
At times we may disclose personal information to Third Parties for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- At any time when we are legally required to, we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To help in fraud protection and reduce risk, we may disclose information.
Third Party Links
We may include third party links. These third party links have their privacy policies which you agreed to when you click on the link. We are not responsible and liable for third party links. Thus we do not accept liability for third party links since we do not have control over third-party websites.
Corrections and Cancellations
Upon your request, we will: correct your personal information or remove your data related to you from our database.